sustantivo(abbreviation: DoS) Computing
- An interruption in an authorized user’s access to a computer network, typically one caused with malicious intent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘It would seem that it would be easy to cause a denial of service by shutting off storage devices,’ says Wysopal.
- The two main types of attacks were website defacement and distributed denial of service.
- But in a shift from previous years, the second-most expensive computer crime among survey respondents was denial of service.
Más definiciones de denial of serviceDefinición de denial of service en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional