An ancillary dental worker specializing in scaling and polishing teeth and in giving advice on cleaning the teeth.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- General dentists and dental hygienists can also provide more limited periodontal care.
- Your dentist may recommend occasional appointments with a dental hygienist.
- In some states, dental hygienists can open an independent practice and in others they can administer anesthetics.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Despite these advances, however, tooth decay remains an epidemic in lower socioeconomic and medically compromised populations because of poor dental hygiene and lack of preventive care.
- The family physician should encourage good dental hygiene that includes brushing of the teeth and gums, and regular flossing.
- Dry mouth is also a possible side effect and can affect dental hygiene.
Definición de dental hygienist en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional