Definición de dependency en inglés:
sustantivo (plural dependencies)
1A dependent or subordinate thing, especially a country or province controlled by another.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- At one time sovereign states could control foreign populated territory as colonial dependencies.
- The different circumstances and traditions of the various colonies and dependencies meant that they were developing at different paces and had little in common.
- Empires generally expect neighboring states and dependencies to accept their power and accommodate to it.
2Dependence: the country’s dependency on the oil industry
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The bubble could burst if the residents of the high-risk area are being kept in a system of dependency on the ruling party.
- Then there is the sinking stock market and the move from guaranteed retirement pay to dependency on the ups and downs of financial casinos.
- But does this dependency on the fans change the band/audience dynamic in an entirely positive way?
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda