- Any money market accounts, certificates of deposits, bank bonds, Treasuries, and savings are assets.
- Unlike safe investments such as bank deposits or Treasury bonds, dividends are not guaranteed.
- But a claim - and bank notes or deposits are claims to money - does not involve the creditor's relinquishing any of the present good.
- Disposal will include, but not be confined to, any of the processes of removal, transport and deposit.
- Just try to make a cash deposit to your bank account.
- But, surprisingly, much of the world views that money creation only occurs with the deposit into a bank account.
- Persimmon said then that the acquisition of 20,000 shares was merely a deposit on a conditional contract to buy the ground, subject to planning permission and vacant possession.
- Lowry then used the balance as a deposit on a property at Cheadle near Manchester.
- The shares had simply been bought to secure the deposit on the contract.
- The damage deposit covered their final month's rent but their lease was obviously dead.
- The most a landlord can ask for in terms of a damage deposit is the last month's rent, payable before the tenant occupies a unit.
- Force convicted slumlords to give damage deposits to the government.
- Birth defects and complications are also being missed because ultrasound waves are unable to penetrate large fat deposits.
- ‘Placer’ gold deposits are those that accumulate in the sediments of stream beds.
- The alkaline action of raw juices dissolves the accumulation of deposits around the joints and in other tissue.
- The removal of huge amounts of material from the underground deposit causes massive subsidence at the surface.
- Asbestos is a fibrous mineral mined from rock deposits.
- Mongolia, population 2.3 million, lives on mostly undeveloped land with so much mineral wealth that coal deposits sit on the desert surface.
verbo (deposits, depositing, deposited)
- The train deposits you at Sirkeci station, in the heart of Istanbul, at the gateway to the Golden Horn.
- Ben yanked him up by the back of his collar and half dragged him to the livery, depositing him in a pile of hay.
- ‘See you later,’ Tim says, after Adam is safely deposited in a sitting position on his blankets.
- Sand was deposited by wind or water, and briefly wetted by liquid water that evaporated, forming the sulfate cement.
- Geologists suggested the layers may have been formed either by ash from a volcano or from sediments deposited by wind or liquid water.
- Fossils, he claimed, were the remains of once-living organisms, turned to stone inside layers of silt or sand deposited by water.
- The males become pregnant after the females deposit their eggs onto them.
- Evidence for this comes from the fact that eggs at different stages of development can be found in their nests, suggesting that multiple females deposited eggs in the nest.
- A female ready to deposit her eggs seeks out a bloodsucking insect, generally a fly or mosquito.
- He also suggested that to prevent such a theft we should have deposited the helmets with him for safekeeping.
- After depositing my bags in a sarkari guest house I made for the office of the Dashauli Gram Swarajya Mandal.
- Traditionally, villagers deposit money in post offices as they consider them safe and they also earn more interest compared to banks.
- This may prevent the victim of a fraud seeking a proprietary remedy against a bank where money has been deposited into a bank account.
- The only sign of him is the money that's deposited into my bank account every month.
- Would you also like to go to the bank and deposit regular sums of money?
- Earlier, the students were compelled to pay a fee of Rs 5,000 apart from Rs 23,000 deposited as the first installment for getting the institute affiliated.
- In fact, we allow them to deposit NT $20,000 initially and pay the remainder in installments.
Late 16th century (especially in the phrases in deposit or on deposit): from Latin depositum (noun), medieval Latin depositare (verb), both from Latin deposit- 'laid aside', from the verb deponere.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: de·pos·it
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.