Definición de deproteinize en inglés:
Remove the protein from (a substance), usually as a stage in chemical purification.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For the ELD experiments, calf thymus DNA was deproteinized with sodium dodecyl sulfate.
- Serum samples were deproteinized with 10 per cent perchloric acid, vortexed for 60 sec for mixing and centrifugation was done at 4000 rpm for 10 min.
- For the determination of glutathione, the sample obtained as described for enzyme assays was deproteinized immediately using 30% HClO 4.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Genomic DNA extractions were carried out from 0.2 g of adult flies, as described by Piñol et al., except that a phenol deproteinization step was added before deproteinization with chloroform.
- Plasma NOx was similarly assayed after deproteinization with cold ethanol.
- The analysis of the electrophoretic mobility of DNA was performed after repeated pronase treatment and deproteinization in chloroform-isoamyl alcohol.
Definición de deproteinize en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda