Definición de dereliction en inglés:
1The state of having been abandoned and become dilapidated: every year valuable gardens start the slow slide to dereliction
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The business park will help regenerate this area disadvantaged by years of industrial decay and dereliction.
- At first he was turned down - the Commission said no-one would want to come to such a scene of industrial dereliction.
- There would have been no poll tax, race riots, rail privatisation and less industrial dereliction.
1.1 (usually dereliction of duty) The shameful failure to fulfill one’s obligations.
- Investigators concluded that 18 soldiers committed war crimes ranging from murder and assault to dereliction of duty.
- And the charges he faces right now include assault, maltreatment, indecent acts, dereliction of duty, and conspiracy.
- Ministers resigned even if caught in an unbecoming controversy suggesting dereliction of duty, attracting public accountability even if without fault.