Definición de dereliction en inglés:
1The state of having been abandoned and become dilapidated: every year valuable gardens start the slow slide to dereliction
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The business park will help regenerate this area disadvantaged by years of industrial decay and dereliction.
- At first he was turned down - the Commission said no-one would want to come to such a scene of industrial dereliction.
- There would have been no poll tax, race riots, rail privatisation and less industrial dereliction.
1.1 (usually dereliction of duty) The shameful failure to fulfill one’s obligations.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Investigators concluded that 18 soldiers committed war crimes ranging from murder and assault to dereliction of duty.
- And the charges he faces right now include assault, maltreatment, indecent acts, dereliction of duty, and conspiracy.
- Ministers resigned even if caught in an unbecoming controversy suggesting dereliction of duty, attracting public accountability even if without fault.
Palabras que riman con derelictionaddiction, affliction, benediction, constriction, conviction, crucifixion, depiction, diction, eviction, fiction, friction, infliction, interdiction, jurisdiction, malediction, restriction, transfixion, valediction
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda