exclamación(also herp derp)
- Used as a substitute for speech regarded as meaningless or stupid, or to comment on a foolish or stupid action: Lower tax rates and far lower job creation. Derp they will probably go “herp derp downloading ROMs is bad”Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Not much point boycotting the company anymore if the reason for boycotting has gone away...derp.
- I imagine the anti-cop set will say "why wasn't he arrested derp derp?"
- Someone with over 2,500 posts calling ME a troll. Derp.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- Foolishness or stupidity: the derp heard outside apparently was only the tip of the icebergMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Campbell, a senior at the school, took the initiative on her own to make sure that future classes aren't subjected to that level of derp.
- I keep hoping they'll have an epiphany, but what I see instead is their irresistible urge to double down on the derp.
- Well, this was my first visit to the site and the sheer mass of derp in the comments does not exactly entice me to return.
Más definiciones de derpDefinición de derp en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional