sustantivo (plural desaparecidos)
- (Especially in South America), a person who has disappeared, presumed killed by members of the armed services or the police.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By mid-1976 abductions were running at an average of over five a day, and at least 9,000 desaparecidos never reappeared.
- The mothers of the desaparecidos in Latin America, the mothers who have mobilized to stop drunk drivers, and the mothers who have joined together to challenge the gun industry in the United States all walk in her footsteps.
- Though repeatedly tortured, he was one of the few desaparecidos to return alive from the country's secret prisons.
late 20th century: Spanish, literally 'disappeared'.
Más definiciones de desaparecidoDefinición de desaparecido en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional