- End a policy of racial segregation in: actions to desegregate schoolsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We must ensure that where desegregated schools exist, segregation within the school does not minimize interracial exposure.
- They felt that African Americans, by going to desegregated schools would face segregation within those schools and suffer accordingly.
- He was the first President to desegregate the U.S. Army, the military, and the first President to put forth the Civil Rights Act.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition, the author's point to more recent research that shows educational and civic benefits of desegregation for all racial groups.
- This is the issue of the liberals who have pushed for desegregation.
- Significant policy change, like school desegregation, tended to begin and end in the courts.
Más definiciones de desegregateDefinición de desegregate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional