- The process by which fertile land becomes desert, typically as a result of drought, deforestation, or inappropriate agriculture.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The problems are global - poverty, air and water pollution, deforestation, desertification, overfishing, climate change - no country can confront these challenges alone.
- Threatened by erosion, desertification, overgrazing and global warming, cedar forests in the Moroccan Middle Atlas Mountains are going through a hard time.
- Mozambique has experienced recurrent drought, flooding, cyclones, water pollution, and desertification (the process by which land loses its nutrients and becomes desert).
Más definiciones de desertificationDefinición de desertification en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional