Definición de desex en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective desexed)
1Deprive (someone) of sexual qualities or attraction: Lawrence portrays feminists as shrill, humorless, and desexed
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We wander through the ordinary course of days as persons, desexed, androgynous, and it is in the sexual act in which we receive reassurance that we are not persons, after all, but men and women.
- Pioneering women do traditionally desex themselves by resembling honorary men.
- Straightening up history's heroes, desexing literature's love stories, Hollywood is making gay movies-without the ‘gay’
2Castrate or spay (an animal).
- Please, it is our turn to repay these animals, desex your pet and save lives.
- All the cats are desexed, vaccinated and wormed, and they make a great companion for a family or for someone living alone.
- I think that the other cat is not desexed so he is still feisty and looking for fights.
Definición de desex en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan