- A nonfielding player named before the start of a game to be in the batting order, typically in place of the pitcher.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Primarily a first baseman and outfielder, he also played 62 games as a designated hitter.
- Finally, there will be no designated hitters, and each team will have only two pitchers - a starter and a reliever.
- Next are right fielders with 21 followed by left field, center field, third and second base, shortstop, catcher and designated hitter.
Más definiciones de designated hitterDefinición de designated hitter en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional