- Denoting a type of fibrous tumor of muscle and connective tissue, typically in the abdomen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the first part of the study, BMPs were found in both fibrous dysplasia and desmoid tumors.
- Desmoplastic fibroma may also resemble the desmoid tumor of soft tissue when the latter infiltrates bone.
- In one fragment, skeletal muscle appeared to be infiltrated by this process, consistent with that seen in desmoid tumor.
mid 19th century: from Greek desmos 'bond' or desmē 'bundle' + -oid.
Más definiciones de desmoidDefinición de desmoid en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional