- Upset the stability of; cause unrest in: the discovery of an affair can destabilize a relationshipMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The relationship has come to dominate British debates affecting domestic and foreign issues and has destabilized both Labour and Conservative parties.
- We have a Presidency, an executive power, which cannot be destabilized by a parliamentary destabilization.
- Nothing destabilizes paramilitaries more than democracy and the people having choice.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cost of the war fueled social discontent and ultimately led to a major economic crisis and the destabilization of capitalist governments throughout the world.
- The US is the primary force within world capitalism for the destabilization of international economic, political and military relations.
- They're vulnerable forms of government, as you know, because a parliamentary government is inherently subject to destabilization.