Definición de destroyer en inglés:
1A small, fast warship, especially one equipped for a defensive role against submarines and aircraft.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The fleet includes a submarine, a destroyer and an aircraft carrier.
- These ships were to be supported by six torpedo-boat destroyers, two submarines and support ships.
- At sea, he served in a battleship, an aircraft carrier, in cruisers, destroyers, frigates, and a minesweeper.
1.1Someone or something that destroys: the greatest destroyer of love and peace
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gunns is also a destroyer of native forests on other private land, by means of joint ventures or other commercial arrangements with owners of native forests.
- Shiva is the destroyer of the world, following Brahma the creator and Vishnu the preserver, after which Brahma again creates the world and so on.
- The long duration of their wars, and their inflexible adherence to their purpose, are to be ranked among the foremost destroyers of the human species.
Palabras que riman con destroyerannoyer, Boyer, employer, enjoyer, Goya, hoya, lawyer, Nagoya, paranoia, sequoia, soya
Definición de destroyer en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda