- In his call, the man described a conversation in a Totton pub between men discussing the attack and gave details of specific individuals.
- Class discussions focus on specific details, including individual words, even sounds.
- You display great attention to detail which can be considered good fortune or a curse when it comes to relationships.
- Not only are the small details now significantly more vivid, but the overall levels have been adjusted as well.
- Evidently about what it is to that reporter's editor - a detail too minor to warrant correction.
- In a piece written for the New York Review of Books, James Fenton pulls Bizot up for a couple of factual mistakes, but these seem to me to be minor details.
- But Gluck says his favorite feature is the decorative detail along the top rim of the building.
- Georgian homes are similar to Colonials, but feature richer details and ornamentation.
- The work featured medium shapes, smaller shapes and finally, decorative details.
- Melville House was Fife's first mansion styled symmetrically with classical detail.
- Its monumental scale, classical detail and rational, ordered planning were hallmarks of the style.
- On the other hand, the depth and detail of the featurettes would complement a minor masterpiece.
- Community art initiatives in South Africa tend to always follow the cliché of painting murals or producing mosaic details.
- Update I'm adding larger images of details of the pictures.
- The catalog entries on icons are richly illustrated, including details of the larger panels.
- Detectives established addresses and other details and passed the information to British authorities.
- Several have been swiped recently by crooks hoping to glean banking details and personal information.
- Some of the papers contained highly sensitive details of informers and information supplied to Special Branch.
- In that same year, he joined the Army MI Branch with a detail to the Infantry.
- He was hurriedly escorted from the area by his security detail and Israeli police.
- Troops should eat, play, train and even pull support details as squads, platoons and companies.
- They are the rights and duties of daily duty detail, inspection commissions, etc.
- I'm not going to stick you on dish detail or cleaning toilets.
- Some troops are on cleanup detail in parts of New Orleans the flood never touched.
- The files hold thousands of papers which detail information such as full names, National Insurance numbers, salaries, family contact details and job descriptions.
- The needs of the school are vast and due to space restraints this reporter could not detail the full list of over-crowding issues.
- This report is intended to detail the preliminary fieldwork information found during the excavation of Agaparthea.
- The regimental commander could detail additional soldiers if necessary.
- That part of his evidence can never go because otherwise there is no explanation for why he detailed this person.
- Another method of capturing data that has been used successfully in the past is to detail a Soldier to go around with a tabbed folder to unit members.
- You probably spend hours detailing your car - so how about spending a few minutes on those nails.
- Or maybe it's in the garage, spending more time than is really necessary to detail the car.
- When you're on the road today, or in a shopping mall, observe how many cars are detailed with stripes, lightning bolts or rectangles.
go into detail
- Give a full account of something.Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is full colour and goes into detail on all aspects.
- But now I am glad that I went into detail from the first, for there is something so strange about this place and all in it that I cannot but feel uneasy.
- A day later, he reiterated his decision to leave the Yankees and went into detail about his rift with Steinbrenner.
- As regards every feature or aspect; fully: we will have to examine the proposals in detailMás ejemplos en oraciones
thoroughly, in depth, exhaustively, minutely, closely, meticulously, rigorously, scrupulously, painstakingly, carefully;completely, comprehensively, fully, extensively
- Can't say it was too exciting, but they did talk in detail about several aspects of the shooting.
- This was one of the first features to be studied in detail by sociolinguists.
- In the middle set of four studies, the reader is able to explore certain aspects of play in detail.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some serious detailers will even remove the tires.
- The detailers did a spanking job though, the car looked dewy-fresh and was heady with that dry-cleaner fresh smell.
- The rest are in places that will not hamper BB's driving visibility, but will certainly keep his detailer busy.
Early 17th century (in the sense 'minor items or events regarded collectively'): from French détail (noun), détailler (verb), from dé- (expressing separation) + tailler 'to cut' (based on Latin talea 'twig, cutting').
Palabras que riman con detailretail
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.