- The creditor later secured a judgment against the bankrupt for the unlawful detainer of the property so purchased.
- His company checks for past rental or mortgage nonpayment, unlawful detainers, delinquent consumer debt, and income sources.
- Actual breaches of the peace include riotous and unlawful assemblies, riots, affrays, forcible entry and detainer, etc.
- First D must maliciously wound or cause grievous bodily harm and, secondly, he must do so with an ulterior intent either to cause grievous bodily harm or to resist or prevent the lawful apprehension or detainer of any person.
- But there is an alternative fault element: ‘with intent to prevent the lawful apprehension or detainer of any person’.
- Section 18 requires an intention to do grievous bodily harm or an intent to resist or prevent the lawful apprehension or detainer or any person.
- Thus, subjects not released to supervision and subjects with a detainer were not included in our analyses.
- The return to a writ of habeas corpus ad subjiciendum must be indorsed on or annexed to the writ and must state all the causes of the detainer of the person.
- The detainee and the detainer, they cannot deny their common past which they spent in the same boat.
- To engage any detainer in such useless, if not dangerous, dialogue only enables a captor to spend more time with the detainee.
Early 17th century: from Anglo-Norman French detener 'detain' (used as a noun), variant of Old French detenir (see detain).
Palabras que riman con detainerabstainer, arcana, campaigner, Cana, caner, cantilena, complainer, container, drainer, entertainer, explainer, Gaenor, gainer, Gaynor, grainer, Jena, Lena, maintainer, Marlene, N'Djamena, obtainer, ordainer, planar, planer, profaner, Rayner, retainer, scena, seiner, Sinn Feiner, strainer, sustainer, trainer, uniplanar
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: de·tain·er
Definición de detainer en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.