Definición de detoxification en inglés:
1The process of removing toxic substances or qualities.
- Whereas the traditional process of detoxification was limited to the removal of the toxic substance from the system, this is only a small part of the aims of the modern detox.
- Documented functions of HBs include storage and transport of oxygen, nitric oxide detoxification, and facilitating oxygen diffusion in symbiotic tissues.
- By applying unique pressures to the ten zones of the feet, the body returns to a state of balance and well being, improving blood circulation and aiding the process of detoxification.
1.1Medical treatment of an alcoholic or drug addict involving abstention from drink or drugs until the bloodstream is free of toxins.
- One study involves a medication trial of buprenorphine as a detoxification treatment for heroin addiction.
- Women who used prior mental health services are more likely to use additional drug treatment modalities beyond detoxification.
- Among women, those in the labor force were more likely to have been in drug treatment or detoxification.
Definición de detoxification en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary