Definición de deverbal en inglés:
(Of a noun or adjective) derived from a verb.
- Many of these deverbal nouns (of both English and French origin) have stuck with us, and we don't bat an eye at them (turn, slide, ride, bite,…).
- In a recent Washington Monthly article on Niall Ferguson, Benjamin Wallace-Wells cited a deverbal noun that was new to me.
- Such coinages arose on the basis of a separate suffixal model of deverbal nominalization quite rarely.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A deverbal noun or adjective.
- We explain the types of TLCS and also show the procedure of assigning TLCSs to deverbals.
- Thomas has finished with deverbals and is now working with denominals.
- The section devoted to the ium suffix is divided into three sub-sections: uncompounded deverbals in ium, preverb-compounded deverbals in ium and synthetics compounds in ium (primordium).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan