Definición de deviation en inglés:
- As with most careful plans, this one started off with deviations from the standard fly-by.
- With a few deviations, the open standards of the World Wide Web have been pretty much maintained.
- In addition, it is the treatment of choice for the most serious sexual deviations, such as sexual sadism.
- And there was no statistically significant deviation in incidence rates of other cancers attributable to radiation exposure from the accident.
- The average numbers and average deviation of five measurements are reported.
- The sequences were analyzed for randomness in dinucleotide frequencies and no statistically significant deviation was found.
- In 1819 Barlow began work on the problem of deviation in ship compasses caused by the presence of iron in the hull.
- There he began work on compass deviation, a topic he would return to many times.
via from (late 18th century):
The Latin word via meant ‘way, road’. It survives in the names of major Roman roads, such as Via Appia. The Christian Church also uses it in terms such as the Via Dolorosa, the route Jesus is believed to have taken to crucifixion and meaning ‘the painful path’. A deviation (Late Middle English) is literally a turning away from the path as is behaviour that is devious (late 16th century). Viaduct was formed from via in the early 19th century on the model of aqueduct ( see duct). An envoy (mid 17th century) is someone sent on their way, formed from French envoyé ‘sent’, while obvious (late 16th century) comes from Latin ob viam ‘in the way’.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Follow the revolutionary line of the Third Internationale in the heroic struggle against left deviationism!
- Though the language he used was different, his alarm at deviationism and his insistence on adherence to the party line mirrored the Stalinist culture in which he operated for so long.
- I intend to hold the Commissar for Justice to the CPGB's election promise when they come to lock me up for rightist deviationism.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- You'd probably have to put me down as a revisionist Kautskyite Menshevik, or maybe a rightist deviationist with extreme petty bourgeois tendencies.
- Throughout Soviet history, every new leader claimed to be going back to pure Leninist principles, while labeling his predecessor a deviationist.
- Fired by ideology each believes the other to be a deviationist.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.