- 1Having diabetes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The commonest cause of neuropathic ulceration is diabetes, and many diabetic patients with neuropathic ulceration will also have an arterial problem that requires correction.
- Results indicated that alpha lipoic acid may slightly improve cardiac autonomic neuropathy in diabetic patients.
- The same holds true for a diabetic patient with neuropathy and a foot ulcer.
- 1.1Relating to or designed to relieve diabetes: a diabetic clinic a diabetic dietMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A diabetic diet need not mean a complete departure from a normal one; often, a few adjustments will suffice.
- Since diabetes is seen as a slow killer, diabetic clinics always advise people to take utmost care in their diet.
- The hospital has a special diabetic care clinic and encourages patients to use the public facilities to exercise, maintain and manage good health.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A person suffering from diabetes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Research that helps us understand how older diabetics view their illness is largely unexplored.
- Ginkgo has been used experimentally to treat diabetics and Raynaud's disease.
- What type of surgical intervention is best for diabetics with cardiovascular disease?
Más definiciones de diabeticDefinición de diabetic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional