- Relating to a deacon, or to the role of a deacon.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The titles of these ministries are varied: deacons and deaconesses, diaconal ministers, associates in ministry; some even lack titles or rostered status.
- As the autonomy of the local church kicks in (coupled with open-minded assessments of the spirit of Christ toward women), oppressive views of women in diaconal roles will increasingly get kicked out.
- I had the good fortune to discover this in my own ministry, partly because I was constantly acting in a diaconal role to my bishop as his director of ordination candidates or as the provost of his cathedral.
early 17th century: from ecclesiastical Latin diaconalis, from diaconus (see deacon).
Más definiciones de diaconalDefinición de diaconal en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional