- The Jutes settled in and near Kent, but the dialect for the region is known as Kentish, not Jutish.
- Many families speak Alsacien, a dialect peculiar to the region, quite different from either French or German.
- The Thai language has four main dialects, and many regional expressions, so there is plenty of margin for error in communication.
- It allows two services to communicate even if they speak two dialects of XML.
- Logix developers build their programs with either the standard or base Logix dialects.
- The company has developed a dialect of C to create code for the microengines.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Over the centuries its grammar has become progressively simplified and increasingly open to dialectal modification, so that grammatical ‘correctness’ is often variable or uncertain.
- In addition, because there is no explicit definition of ‘awkward’ offered in the test materials, we might expect that the examiner's response may be conditioned by dialectal differences between the examiner and the child.
- Metalinguistic awareness of degrees of formality, dialectal diversity, and sociolinguistic variation are all candidates for conceptual domains against which profiling takes place, as are the various ‘associations’ of a word.
Mid 16th century (denoting the art of investigating the truth of opinions): from French dialecte, or via Latin from Greek dialektos 'discourse, way of speaking', from dialegesthai 'converse with' (see dialogue).
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.