- 1Relating to the logical discussion of ideas and opinions: dialectical ingenuityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His theory of place and time as defining structures of the mind anticipates Kant, his dialectical reasoning prefigures Hegel.
- We have seen enough to grasp the idea of the dialectical method.
- The Academy's method of argument was, in the first instance, dialectical, like that of Socrates in Plato's Socratic dialogues.
- 2Concerned with or acting through opposing forces: a dialectical opposition between social convention and individual libertarianismMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Throughout the film, Gardner uses opposing pairs of simple, iconic elements to represent the cyclical, dialectical forces which animate the rituals he documents.
- Further studies on these areas will help us to understand better the dialectical relationship between global forces and local accommodation and resilience.
- Passion's dialectical opposite, self-destruction, runs rampant during these years of his life.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, this idea is dialectically explored through the phenomenon of ‘shock work,’ as practiced by the rural Soviet worker that was forced into the ‘five year plans.’
- Taking the individual as the arbiter and source of moral values is dialectically related to the concept of ‘Liberal Community’.
- Unless we view them dialectically, the events of history - the violent chaos of battle, agonies of martyrdom, interminable failures of individual intellect and will - appear to be no more than a ‘slaughter bench’ of human hopes.
Más definiciones de dialecticalDefinición de dialectical en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional