The Marxist theory (adopted as the official philosophy of the Soviet communists) that political and historical events result from the conflict of social forces and are interpretable as a series of contradictions and their solutions. The conflict is believed to be caused by material needs.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Marx wants to combine the active, dialectical side of idealist thought with the materialism of Feuerbach: hence dialectical materialism as later Marxists called it (though Marx himself never used this phrase).
- Gray describes it as a legitimate successor to that other secular utopian project, the Marxist version of dialectical materialism.
- Historically the main spur to Marxists seeking such an alternative to the reductionist and the scientistic conception of dialectical materialism came from Max Weber.
dialectical materialist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is the essence of the dialectical materialist method of Marxism.
- If Marx and Engels with their dialectical materialist method have superseded the conceptual subject/object dichotomy, what remains to us is to supersede this dichotomy from a historical and socio-political point of view.
- Those familiar with German critical psychology, may be alternately pleased, dismayed, or surprised to find an approach that differs significantly from that psychology's dialectical materialist approach.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: di·a·lec·ti·cal ma·te·ri·al·ism
Definición de dialectical materialism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda