- (Of an acid) having two replaceable hydrogen atoms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Condensation polymers are usually formed between dibasic organic acids and dihydroxyalcohols or diamines.
- Collagen, the most abundant connective tissue protein, contains several dibasic amino acids and has slow turnover rate.
- However, the phosphate used in this trial was dibasic sodium phosphate and this is known to alter the ratio of dibasic and monobasic phosphate (plasma phosphate).
Más definiciones de dibasicDefinición de dibasic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional