Definición de dictatorship en inglés:
1Government by a dictator: forty years of dictatorship
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Socialists defend the institutions of parliamentary democracy against dictatorship or fascism.
- This is not democracy, it is dictatorship, and it is borderline fascism.
- When I was growing up, I was taught that communism leads to dictatorship and capitalism leads inevitably to democracy.
1.1A country governed by a dictator.
- I would think that Socialists would oppose religious dictatorships and monarchies at the drop of a hat.
- Once they came to power they turned to totalitarian dictatorships.
- This was done in many ways, in particular by using pro-Western dictatorships during the Cold War period.
1.2Absolute authority in any sphere.
- It is the oppression and the absolute dictatorship and severe corruption which is producing this sort of circumstance.
- That outdated notion seems to have disappeared circa 1979 when Mrs Thatcher swept her elected dictatorship into power.
- What this creates, then, is teacher dominance that borders on dictatorship.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan