sustantivo (plural diffusivities)Physics
- A measure of the capability of a substance or energy to be diffused or to allow something to pass by diffusion.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such modelling depends on the heat output, thermal decay and other properties of the waste and geological factors such as thermal conductivities and diffusivities of the host rock.
- Once the residue moved close enough to the lipid headgroups to interact, due to the limited diffusivity of the lipid molecules in the timescale of the simulation, the lysine residue stayed bound to the lipid headgroup region.
- The normal diffusivity of the ions is in accord with the high activity of water in the channel.
Más definiciones de diffusivityDefinición de diffusivity en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional