Definición de digenean en inglés:
Of or relating to a group of flukes that are internal parasites needing two to four hosts to complete their life cycle. Compare with monogenean.
- It will be a major source of information in digenean taxonomy for the next several decades.
- These results indicate that only seventeen out of the 150 or so digenean families are reported in the deep sea.
- The present study demonstrates that digenean parasites induce population structure changes and shorten lifespan of mudsnails, through increasing size-dependent mortality.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A digenean fluke; a trematode.
- Subclass Digenea, class Trematoda
- This project is also linked with heavy metal toxicity studies, being carried out in our laboratory on the survival and infectivity of larval digeneans parasitising molluscan intermediate hosts.
- In Chile, there are no records of these digeneans in any group of hosts.
- Occasionally the eggs of some digeneans may also bear filaments, although these are more generally oval in shape, and brown in colour due to quinone-tanning of egg shell components.
Definición de digenean en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan