- Television broadcasting in which the pictures are transmitted as digital signals that are decoded by a device in or attached to the receiving television set.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Viewers receive digital television through their phone line and a set-top box.
- Interactive digital television and even touch-tone phones may soon act as alternatives to to crossing ballot papers in local schools and halls.
- So you get an awful lot of reporting on things like changes to digital television and Pay-TV and that sort of thing, far more than you do on other things, far, far more.
Más definiciones de digital televisionDefinición de digital television en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional