1A combination of two letters representing one sound, as in ph and ey.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- J does not normally feature in words of Old English origin, the digraph dg representing the sound medially and finally (cudgel, bridge), but some j words (ajar, jowl) may be of Germanic origin.
- Almost all of the novice teachers spent time working on lax or short vowel sounds, tense or long vowel sounds, and consonant digraphs; on the closed syllable type; and on decoding words with a variety of closed syllable patterns.
- That at least explains the surface resemblance of the two words, differing only by digraphs (ch- and qu-) representing single consonants.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I've analysed the data and figure it is a digraphic encryption of some sort.
- This cipher uses a keyed array of letters to make a digraphic cipher which is easy to use in the field.
- These three stages are identical with the principles for the development of digraphic systems.
Definición de digraph en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda