- Democrat in name only, referring to a member of the Democratic Party considered too conservative by more liberal members.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But some things never change, and here was the biggest DINO (Democrat in name only) in the Senate crowing about what a wonderful vote he cast.
- Indeed, he would have survived if he had not been such a tool of the DINO wing of the Democratic Party.
- The center is trying to be drummed out in some cases, RINO hunting and DINO hunting.
sustantivo (plural dinos)• informal
- A dinosaur: [as modifier]: the palaeontologist hopes future digs will uncover new dino species previously unknown to scienceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Then I attended a dino symposium and was nailed by the passion and intensity that paleontologists brought to their science.
- We're going to talk with one of the paleontologists behind the dino autopsy right as soon as we come back.
- There are two tales here: the story, and how the story will be played in the dino media.
Más definiciones de DINODefinición de dino en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional