sustantivo (plural dinos)informal
A dinosaur: [as modifier]: the palaeontologist hopes future digs will uncover new dino species previously unknown to science
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Everything from the smallest dino to the biggest predator seems to become an appetizer for some other species of dinosaur during the movie.
- Labourers can earn up to $5 a day digging up and selling fossils, and this has created a massive supply of black-market dino relics.
- The dino range has expanded beyond noisy and noisome T Rex and those kangaroo-bouncy raptors to include the mean-clawed, fast-flying pteronadon and big, big spinosaurus.
Definición de dino en:
Democrat in name only, referring to a member of the Democratic Party considered too conservative by more liberal members.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Indeed, he would have survived if he had not been such a tool of the DINO wing of the Democratic Party.
- The center is trying to be drummed out in some cases, RINO hunting and DINO hunting.
- A DINO senator and two bloggers have endorsed Bush.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda