sustantivo (plural dinos)informal
A dinosaur: [as modifier]: the palaeontologist hopes future digs will uncover new dino species previously unknown to science
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then I attended a dino symposium and was nailed by the passion and intensity that paleontologists brought to their science.
- We're going to talk with one of the paleontologists behind the dino autopsy right as soon as we come back.
- There are two tales here: the story, and how the story will be played in the dino media.
Definición de dino en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
Democrat in name only, referring to a member of the Democratic Party considered too conservative by more liberal members.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- But some things never change, and here was the biggest DINO (Democrat in name only) in the Senate crowing about what a wonderful vote he cast.
- Indeed, he would have survived if he had not been such a tool of the DINO wing of the Democratic Party.
- The center is trying to be drummed out in some cases, RINO hunting and DINO hunting.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda