sustantivo[treated as singular]
- The branch of optics that deals with refraction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was studying geometrical optics in the early 1650s, and began his own treatise on dioptrics at this time, continuing to work on it for the rest of his life.
- In 1911 he received the Nobel Prize for his work on the dioptrics of the eye.
- Volume I covers the dioptrics of the eye; Volume II, the sensations of vision; and Volume III, the perceptions of vision.
Más definiciones de dioptricsDefinición de dioptrics en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional