A synthetic crystalline compound with basic properties, used in making azo dyes and as an insecticide and larvicide.
- Chemical formula: (C6H5)2NH
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, fluorescence has also been used to evaluate new storage practices, such as hydrocooling of cucumber and treatment of green bell pepper with the antioxidant diphenylamine to decrease chill-induced pitting.
- A most probable number method using diphenylamine as a color indicator was employed to enumerate denitrifying bacteria, which produce enzymes for conversion of nitrate to nitrite and nitrite to ammonia in soil.
- The resulting product could be rolled into sheets, cut into squares and strips, and stabilized by adding up to 2 percent diphenylamine.
Definición de diphenylamine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional