- A container in which official mail is sent to or from an embassy without being subject to customs inspection.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Indeed a deal was struck with the German Nazis giving their agents freedom of movement in Argentina, false IDs and use of the Argentinian diplomatic pouch.
- Drugs are reportedly exported through China and Russia to Asia and Europe via government trading companies, diplomatic pouches, and commercial cargo.
- Officials at Gatwick Airport were surprised to discover heroin spilling out a diplomatic pouch destined for Sierra Leone's high commission in London.
Más definiciones de diplomatic pouchDefinición de diplomatic pouch en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional