- A special radio receiver with a system of antennas for locating the source of radio signals, used as an aid to navigation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The HF and UHF radio-masts and masts of radio direction-finder, satellite communication and navigation masts are located on the air-shaft to feed compressors.
- The retractable systems include two periscopes (one for the commander and one for general use), radio sextant, radar, radio communications, navigation and direction-finder masts.
- What was not fixed lies scattered around the seabed, including the radio direction-finder and the brass helm wheel at which Carlsen once wrestled against the odds.
Más definiciones de direction finderDefinición de direction finder en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional