Definición de directorate en inglés:
sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
1The board of directors of a company.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Such companies developed elected directorates to enforce their rules, deal with disputes amongst their members, and negotiate with outsiders.
- Prior research on interlocking directorates has focused on how overlapping board memberships can promote mimetic isomorphism in a population by facilitating the diffusion of individual policies and structures between firms.
- In addition, we also controlled for board centrality in the network of interlocking directorates, measured as the natural log of the total number of non-duplicated ties between the focal board and all other boards in the larger sample.
1.1A section of a government department in charge of a particular activity: the Directorate of Intelligence
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Selection and training of pilot project staff is the responsibility of the Health Department's HIV-Aids directorate.
- You have a Deputy Assistant Commander reporting to the Deputy Commissioner in charge of professional standards directorate.
- The argument being floated by those in favour of the move is that the PRD is just a directorate and not a department of the Government.
Palabras que riman con directorateelectorate, inspectorate, protectorate, rectorate
Definición de directorate en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán