Definición de disarrange en inglés:
Make (something) untidy or disordered: her hair was disarranged all around her face
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then he, of course, had to turn to me and disarrange my hair too.
- In this posture, they are expected to enter the professional and intellectual classes without disarranging the furniture too much, or bringing in too much of a cool breeze relating to other aspects of the status quo.
- It didn't come down, but everything in the room was disarranged.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- From his makeshift grave in France and the disarrangement of his bones, Yeats arrived in precisely the setting he had always intended, a setting he had already dramatized as his final resting-place.
- The vast majority of these spindle disturbances could be characterized as full c-mitoses showing severe disarrangement of the chromosomes, such as complete scattering in the cytoplasm, often accompanied by abnormal contractions.
- Her tan fur had been brushed until it glowed and her mane was strung around her shoulders in artful disarrangement.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán