Definición de disarrange en inglés:
Make (something) untidy or disordered: her hair was disarranged all around her face
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then he, of course, had to turn to me and disarrange my hair too.
- In this posture, they are expected to enter the professional and intellectual classes without disarranging the furniture too much, or bringing in too much of a cool breeze relating to other aspects of the status quo.
- It didn't come down, but everything in the room was disarranged.
- Example sentences
- From his makeshift grave in France and the disarrangement of his bones, Yeats arrived in precisely the setting he had always intended, a setting he had already dramatized as his final resting-place.
- The vast majority of these spindle disturbances could be characterized as full c-mitoses showing severe disarrangement of the chromosomes, such as complete scattering in the cytoplasm, often accompanied by abnormal contractions.
- Her tan fur had been brushed until it glowed and her mane was strung around her shoulders in artful disarrangement.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan