- A program for converting machine code into a low-level symbolic language.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The drawback to intermediate languages is that it's possible to use disassemblers and decompilers to examine a program's IL and re-generate the source code.
- Unfortunately this means that decompilers and disassemblers are here to stay too, putting your intellectual property at risk.
- The ROM was investigated, posted on the USENET as a documented disassembler listing in a TeX file and no vulnerabilities were found.
Más definiciones de disassemblerDefinición de disassembler en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional