Able to be discerned; perceptible: the scandal had no discernible effect on his career the inscription was barely discernible
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The carrot's flavour was discernible, but quite distinct from that in a savoury dish.
- The balance of evidence suggests a discernible human influence on global climate.
- Nor are there any evident truths discernible without regard to our historical context.
visible, detectable, noticeable, perceptible, observable, distinguishable, recognizable, identifiable;
apparent, evident, distinct, appreciable, clear, obvious, manifest, conspicuous
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Having said that, it is true that you can find tights for most requirements, and their quality has improved discernibly.
- The third element is the element of dissatisfaction which, although discernibly separate, is really running together, in our submission, in tandem with the concept of a person being affected.
- This silence, discernibly due to information poverty, points to the urgency for an informed and sustained debate about the issue of genetically manipulating food products.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: dis·cern·i·ble
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda