Able to be discerned; perceptible: the scandal had no discernible effect on his career the inscription was barely discernible
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The carrot's flavour was discernible, but quite distinct from that in a savoury dish.
- The balance of evidence suggests a discernible human influence on global climate.
- Nor are there any evident truths discernible without regard to our historical context.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Having said that, it is true that you can find tights for most requirements, and their quality has improved discernibly.
- The third element is the element of dissatisfaction which, although discernibly separate, is really running together, in our submission, in tandem with the concept of a person being affected.
- This silence, discernibly due to information poverty, points to the urgency for an informed and sustained debate about the issue of genetically manipulating food products.