sustantivo(also dispatch case)
- A container for dispatches, especially official state or military documents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When the Reichstag reassembled, Papen appeared with the red dispatch box which traditionally contained the the orders of dissolution under his arm.
- He was not a typical tin-man or window salesman, wearing a cheap suit and tie and carrying a dispatch case full of samples.
- He carried in his left hand a small black, leather dispatch box, and it was noticed by a sharp-eyed clerk in the Central office that this box was fastened to his wrist by a strap.
Más definiciones de dispatch boxDefinición de dispatch box en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional