Definición de dispositive en inglés:
- Like the trial court, we, too, find the case of California Medical, supra, 79 Cal.App.4th 542 applicable and dispositive to the issue raised on appeal.
- For example, the parties might agree that discovery be limited, that a few representative claims be tried, and that certain dispositive issues be tried first.
- But neither factor is dispositive.
- One of my clients, for example, was concerned about the dispositive provisions of an irrevocable life insurance trust he established 10 years ago.
- I am not going to deal with the Part 8 application because even if I find that, in Law, the Wife is entitled to receive her marriage portion, I am able to adjust that sum using my dispositive powers under the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973.
- First registration has no dispositive effect (that is, it does not transfer an estate); it merely records the state of the title already held by the applicant.
- Because adjudication is dispositive the attitude of states towards compulsory jurisdiction is conspicuously ambivalent.
- The criterion for the category of dispositive treaties is evidently an elusive one.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'contributory, conducive'): from Old French, or from medieval Latin dispositivus, from Latin disposit- 'arranged, disposed', from the verb disponere (see dispose).
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.