(also divesture /-ˈvesCHər, -CHo͝or/)
- The action or process of selling off subsidiary business interests or investments: the divestiture of state-owned assetsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- McGann said at the conference that the options were a merger or a divestiture.
- Rather than regard corporate units as parts of a coherent whole, investors began to demand the divestiture of poorly performing assets.
- Having started this trend, we've gone through a lot of acquisitions and divestitures over a two-year period.
early 17th century: from medieval Latin divestit- 'divested' (from the verb divestire) + -ure.
Más definiciones de divestitureDefinición de divestiture en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional