- Some other missionaries may have just been concerned to teach the doctrines of the church.
- It attained some popularity due to a mistaken belief that it taught orthodox Mahyna doctrines, such as emptiness.
- Both groups continue to perpetuate the old and outworn doctrines of party politics.
- He demonstrates that the Bush doctrine is connected with the spread of neoliberalism and global capital.
- Are we discussing the Powell doctrine, or is this a critique of what's going on in the world right now?
- The conquest of Iraq was the first test of the Bush doctrine of preventive war.
Late Middle English: from Old French, from Latin doctrina 'teaching, learning', from doctor 'teacher', from docere 'teach'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: doc·trine
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.