- 1Consisting of official pieces of written, printed, or other matter: his book is based on documentary sourcesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We had told Mr Blunkett's officials about our irrefutable documentary evidence before he wrote his article.
- The discussion so far has been mainly based upon literary and documentary evidence.
- His published record was the first documentary evidence in Europe of the existence of the New World.
- 1.1(Of a movie, a television or radio program, or photography) using pictures or interviews with people involved in real events to provide a factual record or report: he has directed documentary shorts and feature filmsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Loach also commented that the use of documentary elements reflected the programme's scheduling.
- He belonged to the generation of broadcasters who saw documentary reporting as the highest possible calling.
- On the last day, the subjects went to a law school where they saw a documentary re-enactment of a real rape trial.
sustantivo (plural documentaries)Volver al principio
- A movie or a television or radio program that provides a factual record or report.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the last month he has been the subject of two television documentaries.
- There are many books, films and documentaries on the subject of widows in India.
- His exploits are to be screened on two television documentaries about the sport.