- A vineyard.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is significant, however, that, as the domaine extends its vineyards, many of the new vines planted are Greek varieties, including the recently rediscovered and elegant indigenous white Malagousia.
- Hi-tech equipment like reverse osmosis systems can be found in giant commercial Australian wineries and small Burgundy domaines.
- It is a famous wine from a famous domaine, made in a more restrained style than the Corton.
1960s: from French, literally 'estate' (see domain).
Más definiciones de domaineDefinición de domaine en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional