sustantivoUS • informal
- 1(In retailing) a special discount price available for a limited period, typically during special early-opening hours.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Others are using so-called doorbusters - deep discounts on a few popular items for just a few hours.
- As I mentioned the first time, though, this works only if your doorbuster is a computer.
- It also plans to use virtual doorbusters to draw people to its site next week.
- 2A firearm with special attachments for forcing entry through a door.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When player #2 powered up her doorbuster, the doors responded and parked themselves fashionably open.