Definición de double-book en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually be double-booked)
1Reserve (something, especially a seat or a hotel room) for two different customers or parties at the same time: the hotel was double-booked
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was informed on arrival that my host and her boyfriend in a fine bit of mutual consultation had double-booked the single bed in the spare room (which had belonged to my host as a child).
- Until, that is, someone called to say their rooms had been inadvertently double-booked.
- When the rooms were double-booked, the reps would lose theirs, and everyone ended the season completely exhausted.
1.1Book (someone) into a seat or room that is already reserved for another.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If you're double-booked, you'll see it right away.
- The second time, they'd double-booked me with a private party, and on the third occasion, it was another private party.
- Kate said: ‘It is incredible we should have been double-booked as we arranged the holiday last November and paid for it and received confirmation.’
Definición de double-book en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda