- another term for metathesis ( sense 2).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The diazonium group can also be replaced by halogen, cyano, or pseudohalogen groups or atoms in a double decomposition reaction called Sandmeyer's reaction.
- His analysis led him to the conclusion that in, for example, a double decomposition of a salt, the proportions of the products was provided by the proportions of the reagents.
- This can be obtained in small quantities by adding citric acid to silver nitrate, but more easily by double decomposition of a soluble citrate and silver nitrate.
Más definiciones de double decompositionDefinición de double decomposition en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional