sustantivo (plural draftsmen)
- 1A person, especially a man, who makes detailed technical plans or drawings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An extremely limited circle of people was involved in planning the operation (dispensing with draftsmen, typists and other technical personnel).
- I ran the plans past a draftsman friend, who added enough heavy-duty steel fixings to ensure that even if the house falls down in an earthquake, the veranda will still stand.
- In the civilian world, engineering technicians are known as draftsmen and surveyors.
- 1.1An artist skilled in drawing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His compositions reveal the hand of a skilled draftsman.
- The Daniells' paintings and engravings also inspired a group of Indian artists and draftsmen to produce their own depictions of important Indian monuments, largely for a Western audience.
- Whether still lifes or landscapes, the human figure or abstraction, the versatility of the medium has attracted some of today's most skilled draftsmen.
- 2A person who drafts legal documents.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is too complex a matter to be left in the clandestine care of legal draftsmen.
- He said there were two clear organisations - a supporters group and a political party - and while it may not have pleased a legal draftsman it was the way the party chose to establish itself.
- The loophole that led to the collapse of the ban had escaped the gaze of the legal draftsmen, the Attorney General and the Cabinet.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The issue is what kind of drawing merits praise at the beginning of the twenty-first century, what criteria a certain style of draftsmanship satisfies.
- But it's quality draftsmanship, and the lettering is superb.
- Soon Walt opened an on-site drawing school at his Hollywood studio to train novice animators in the art of draftsmanship and motion studies.
Más definiciones de draftsmanDefinición de draftsman en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional